What is a HIT Home Inspection?
A HIT Home Inspection is peace of mind … knowing that your new home will be inspected by certified professionals who will give you a virtual blueprint of your home’s vital systems and structural integrity. Professionals who will answer any and all questions you may ask or not think of asking. They will lead you through the inspection process, educating you about a home inspection and all it entails. This will allow you to make informed decisions concerning your home.
What will a HIT home inspection tell you?
Once the inspection is completed, the inspector will walk you through and explain exactly what the report will say. The inspection report will be emailed by the next business day. This report will contain detailed information concerning the home’s vital components and operating systems, outlining all the information necessary to make the most accurate and informed decisions regarding buying or selling a home. Your HIT report will include information concerning:
Why choose HIT for your Home Inspection?
- Flexibility? We understand that your schedule may be busy and that convenience is a priority. At HIT, we will schedule an inspection within two business days from the time you contact us. In emergency situations, we can accommodate you within 24 hours.
- Personal Touch? A HIT inspector will consult with you prior to the inspection to gather preliminary information. The inspector can then determine the scope of your inspection and subsequently provide you with a preliminary quotation. We urge you to participate in your inspection so that we can answer any questions and supply you with as much knowledge as possible about the inspection.
- Technological Edge? HIT uses the latest high-tech and most sophisticated metering devices and gauges. You can be assured that you will receive the most accurate reading of your home?s vital components and operating systems.
Who needs HIT home inspection?
- Buyers? In your lifetime, purchasing a new home may be the single largest investment you will make. In order to make the best decisions concerning this purchase, you need to be fully informed.
- Sellers? When selling your property, it is important to make an assessment before you list it. A HIT home inspection can help you protect yourself as well as give you the information needed to negotiate a better price.
- Homeowners? Depreciation, everyday wear and tear and aging all affect your home in many ways. A HIT home inspection can help you single out the most urgent repairs as well as project future improvement requirement.